A LOVE POEM

So this time instead of writing on a theme, I thought of sharing one of the poems written by me.
This poem named, I am Afraid, portrays the fear that grips a person. The fear of losing his various senses, his abilities and his time on Earth.
Don't ever live in regret. Realize the value of NOW as the time, the situation, you and your loved ones will never be the same again! Uncertainty can be at the doorstep anytime. So confess your love now, through your words, through your  actions and gestures. Enjoy reading. Comment down your views and understanding of the poem!
                          I AM AFRAID
I am afraid
If I become deaf
I won't be able to hear you
So let me devour each note of your voice...

I am afraid
If I become blind
I won't be able to observe you
So let me memorise each part of you...

I am afraid
If I become dumb
I won't be able to confess my feelings for you
So let me say that you are the best reason for my survival..

I am afraid
If I become handicapped
I won't be able to run upto you
So let me cover miles and miles walking  with you..

I am afraid
If I become dead
I won't be able to be with you
So let me value each of my moment with you...
                                                          #Redrose

Comments

  1. Too good.. not complementing just to write a comment on ur blog.. but it is really commendable.. straight from the heart of many which every can't express but u have....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So much Sister!! πŸ€— Really means a lot

      Delete
  2. Exactly what love is supposed to be like😍...waah😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly written 😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. BeautifulπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. As pure as your crystal clear soul..❤❤😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poem Garvii😍
    Keep up the good work❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully written πŸ‘Œ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes and Anecdotes - 5