BEYOND THE COMFORT ZONE !



Choosing to move out of one's own comfort zone after 18 long years, was a tough choice to make.
I made this critical choice about an year ago when I chose to come to Mumbai for my graduation.
Many people expressed how difficult it will be for me to be 600+ kilometers away from my family, how Mumbai was a pretty grand city to get accustomed to and how one's moral compass is put to test at such places.
After getting such remarks, I re-questioned my choice. Am I going right?
Being the youngest child of my generation in the family, I have been gifted with all the support, love and encouragement.
When I asked the same question to my people, Am I going right?
They said yes, it is a bold step but you are going right! This assurance was a green signal for me to begin with.


And today after an year or so later,here I am sharing and confirming that the bold step I managed to take has gifted me wings stronger enough to bear all the hardships of life.



My upcoming blogs from hereon will be all about the lessons I have learnt in a year spent in Mumbai and how these daily life lessons improve my life greatly.
So stay tuned to follow my learning journey!

Happy reading!

Image credits : Google images


Comments

  1. This was much needed for me to read at the moment, Garvi.Thanks for posting this.Much love to you 🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really over joyed that you came across this text at the right time. All the best for the new experiences ahead♥️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes and Anecdotes - 5

Revival of Redrosewrites!