BOMBAY DIARIES - CHAPTER 02

#Chapter 02 - Family, the only constant



"Did you eat something?" - Mom
"How was your day?" - Mom
"I have transferred some more money to your account." - Dad
"It is so peaceful at home as you are not here..Haha." - Sibling

These are some common questions and statements which are sent out to me everyday with the same intensity.
At night, when I lay in the bed pondering that how I made it through this tough day, tough week and tough year of life.
The earliest ones to pop up in my mind are my family members.
In due course of time, their continuous follow-up becomes suffocating and irritating for us but what we often fail to appreciate is that only they are with us all throughout.
Family acts as a resilient pillar in all turbulent situations of life.
One of the most important lessons I have learnt is
Never underestimate the power and presence of the unit called Family.
Family's presence is just like air, presence may not always be acknowledged or appreciated but absence absolutely makes a collosal difference.
 Even being so far away, family still holds the key to one's peace of mind.  Distance give reasons to add in more value to the family bonds.
 These bonds are the only constant in this ever changing world.
A transformation of house to a home is brought about by the element of family. From the happiest faces at the time of our birth to the saddest faces at the time of our death, family ripples along everytime and everywhere with us.


It's fine to have some miscommunication or clash of opinions once in a while but we need to make sure that our transient state of mind doesn't give an immortal ache to our family.
Not everyone is lucky,
Not everyone is happy
As not everyone has a family !
---- Chapter 2 ends ----

Grow tall,
Grow intelligent,
Grow rich,
but never outgrow from family.

I don't say this more often but my family has always been a final standstill to all my disquietude.

A sincere dedication to
My Mother, Father and Big Brother <3
Thank you for always being my Constant!!

Image credits : dailypicturequotes.com 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes and Anecdotes - 5

Revival of Redrosewrites!