WHO ARE YOU TO ME?


Having a brother is like having a 24 hours 7 days active spy or detective around you.
 He will irritate you. He will fight with you but he will know the trick to calm you down too.
 He will pull you back while teasing but will also be one of the first ones to push you forward when you get better opportunities and you are all nervous about pursuing them.
He will make you cry very often but he will also be the who will make you laugh the loudest when you are done crying.
He will know your biggest fear but he will also know your favorite chocolate.
He will give you funny names but he will not let anyone else do that.

In this busy and indifferent world, very often we fail to acknowledge our brothers.
But when we are separated by miles, we tend to miss those irritating beings because we know that at last, they were and will always be with us in every hardship and now when they are not close to us we feel as if we are not strong anymore.
But we must keep going as their support is always there wherever we go.

Here is one of the old poems I wrote for my elder brother!

                         He for me

We fight a lot with one another
But His fights are for my rights and freedoms too.
His surprises always fill me with boundless amazement.
His encouragement makes me do wonders.
His concern always makes me feel secure.
His suggestions are worth-considering for me.
His affection for me is evident in his eyes.
His love is a strength for me.
His Queen is waiting for him.
But I will always be his sweet little Princess, His sweet little Sister!
                                                               #Redrose

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes and Anecdotes - 5

Revival of Redrosewrites!