A thank you note!


Thank you readers!
Such a startling beginning right?
If you are reading this blog of mine, probably you have read some or all of my previous blogs and all I wish to say is I absolutely appreciate the time, love and critics that you gave me during this journey.
I am grateful to each one of you for supporting me for the past 2 years of Redrose's Ardent Ruminations.
Yes, you read that right, today my blog completes its second year of existence. It was this day in 2018 that I decided to gift you with the chunks of my world of thoughts.
Now that I look back, I do not see much regrets but a scope for refinement. I commit to enhanced look and feel, a new perspective for your mind/heart and also, more interaction from my end.

Share with me what else do you expect from #Redrose on the other side of your screen. 
Let this upcoming year be the one where you get one step further, from being mere readers to active readers. The ones who crave quality content and support others to curate it with all the encouragement.

Let's create a community that enjoys and broaden their knowledge about matters of heart and mind.


Comment down what is it that brings you back to Ardent Ruminations every time?

Thank you, again!
Cheers to this new roller coaster ride
Happy reading!

Lots of love and happiness
#Redrose

Stay home!
Stay safe! 
Follow me!

Comments

  1. Many many congratulations for completing this awesome journey and eagerly ready to read new topic and write ups coming in future from you...💐💐🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes new blog post will be up soon!
      Keep supporting! ✨

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes and Anecdotes - 5

Revival of Redrosewrites!